당신의 생각이 현실이 될 수 있도록!
- KOTEC has been actively transferring its knowledge and experiences related with design and use of KTRS to foreign countries. Thanks to keen interest from abroad, KTRS has gained a widespread recognition as a good practice in financing innovative projects or SMEs.
- European Investment Bank (EIB) introduced KTRS as one of the best solutions for alleviating tech SMEs' credit constraints, recommending it "as the only quantitative tech assessment tool that has been developed specifically for highly innovative companies such as Key Enabling Technologies*".
* Source: Financing the Deep Tech Revolution: How Investors assess risks in Key Enabling Technologies, March. 2018
Collaboration with overseas partners
- Over the past few years, KOTEC has been transferring its KTRS expertise to various countries including Vietnam, Thailand and Peru, building up a solid foundation for global demand for KTRS in emerging economies. In collaboration with experts from KOTEC, partner institutions in Thailand and Vietnam have built their own technology rating systems.
- Capitalizing on its reputation on KTRS, KOTEC signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the European Investment Bank in 2017 to enhance the exchange of information and ideas. Collaboration to apply KTRS in the European context is in progress.
- Since 2019, KOTEC has been participating in the ‘InnoRate’ project, funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme, to develop data-driven tools for supporting and improving the decision-making processes of investors for financing innovative SMEs in the European context.
* "InnoRate" is a H2020 project that aims to facilitate tech-driven SMEs showcase their potential and access more easily financial solutions necessary to scale and grow. InnoRate introduces a novel service platform that evaluates and benchmarks tech-driven companies based the the well-established KOTEC Technology Rating System. (http://www.innorate-project.eu)