The major services are comprised of core ones and supplementary ones. Detailed des c r i p tion of them is as follows.
- Provides credit guarantee service to technologically viable but collateral-constrained SMEs so as to boost their access to credit when they try to obtain funding for technological innovation or business operation.
- Appraises future values of the technologies that tech SMEs retain by analyzing technological competency, marketability and commercial viability, and uses the appraisal results for various purposes in technology financing support
- Provides direct equity investment for prominent early-stage technology firms with distinguished commercial viability via the purchase of common stocks, preferred stocks, CBs or BWs
- Protects technologies legally and physically held by SMEs and supporting technology protection expenses to prevent technology extortion and invigorate technology trades
- Matchmakes the transfer of IP rights from universities and research institutes to client SMEs seeking to commercialize them in order to facilitate the transformation of the results of R&D into marketable products and services
Management of Right to Indemnity
- Exercises the right to indemnity against defaulted borrowers by pursuing legal procedures(lawsuits, auctions, and etc) or encouraging borrowers' voluntary reimbursement in order to maximize collection of claims
- Provides technology and management consulting program for the entire cycle of a business and provides a business diagnosis for management improvement and failure prevention
- Conducts assessments on whether applicants meet requirement criteria in relation to various certification programs initiated by the government such as Venture Businesses and INNO-Biz.